Sunday, December 12, 2010

Well..


This is like...baru lagi bagi aku..so...mybe tak berapa ok blogging lg...tapi I ade banyak jugak tolong orang ngan blog diorang..so,ade r sedikit sebanyak pengetahuan pasal gune blog nie..and for my 1st post(well,not really 1st..but,whatever..)will be something about me.



INTROVERT
While I may not be anti-social, I need time and space to retreat from the world. Unlike extroverts, I need to develop a concept of the world or some aspect of it before experiencing it. Too much socializing may sap my energies. My energies are derived from exploring the inner world of ideas, impressions and pure thought.

INTUITIVE
I look for undercurrents of meaning and abstractions in what I experience physically. I do not just see things just as they are, but as what they could be. While I may rely on common sense at times, I trust inspiration far more.

PERCEIVING
I like to have as much information as possible before making a decision. Putting off a final decision until the last moment does not make ME uncomfortable. Indeed once a decision is made, a course plotted, I may feel a bit uneasy, because I feel bound to a certain course of action. I would much prefer to wait and see what happens. I enjoy the opportunity to improvise. Commitments are not etched in stone to me, and are changeable.

THINKING
I evaluate data and reach conclusions by using my ability to apply logical, objective analysis to the information before me. My thinking process values consistency and fairness over the affect my decisions will have on others. I compare courses of action logically and make my choices based upon what consequences I see them as having. If there is something wrong with a plan, I'm the one to ferret it out. It is important to remember that this does not mean that I'm are cold and unfeeling, but that I'm thinking process is analytical.

No comments:

Post a Comment